Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dunno what to call this one...

Life has started to get hectic with the new term and lots of case presenations coming up!! My roomie and my sister has not been in the hostel for few days ( that explains the quietness and also the reason for my boredom). And I also have to tell you all that I have been a frequent visitor of www.bored.com :) ..Its amazing how exciting and creative people get when they are bored ( Thanx to my roomie that she found this;)).

Hmmmm..I mean people do get creative when they have nothing to do, think about Arthur Conan Doyle the Scottish author and creator of Sherlock Holmes,he studied medicine and his medical practice was not successful and he began to write stories while he was waiting for patients. Or I know so many of my friends who turn to draw stuff when they are bored and its amazing the kinda pictures they draw!!!

Oh! I do want to take this opportunity to write that I was one of the unlucky souls who happened to watch Salaam-e-ishq. Thanks to the power of human mind to forget things and move on from such terrible mistakes. However,I am eagarly waiting to see Spiderman 3 . I am very impressed by the promos and that black spidey suit looks sexy ;).........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u think salaam-e-ishq sucks chk out love acutally from which it was inspired from ... truly one of the best movies ever ...