Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hmmm..

I haven't had fun in a very long time. My 'tomorrows' are so predictable and so is my breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Today I was thinking to myself why was this happening? Why doesn't my classmates want to go for a tour. Everyone has some absurd excuses,"lots to study","no time", "oh travelling is so tiring","it's raining in Munnar", aaaahhhhh .....What are you guys waiting for ? I would say get real..beacuse there's always something to study and time is not going to stand still for you to spent time with your friends.
Doesn't the fact that we have only 3 months to be together bother you ? I was watching you guys run around to complete the assignment(which is really good) but what about sunday or when you finish your assignment? If you spent a few hours outside college, life is not going to punish you.
Some might think what is stoping me. Well I'd say one of the 'culprit' is my best friend who I love hanging out with.:)

Oh well ! There are other good stuff happening like my roommate has been hanging out in the city quite a bit and I get to hear less " I am bored today" stories :)...but I am sure it will start again soon.
My sister is finally happy with her dentist.....
V for the first time submitted work on time this term:)
And I am waiting for Christmas ....

No comments: